To purchase and download from the iTunes Store, you’ll need to have an Apple ID. If you have used other Apple services such as MobileMe, the Mac App Store, or have purchased from the Apple Online Store, you can sign in to the iTunes Store using the same Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you will need to create one before you can begin using the iTunes Store.
1. Open iTunes. If you do not have iTunes, you can download iTunes here.
2. From the Store menu, choose Create Account. Click Continue on the resulting screen.
3. To proceed, you’ll need to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Once you’ve read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, click the checkbox next to “I have read and agree to these terms and conditions.”
4. Click Continue.
5. Complete the form to create your free Apple ID (which is what you will use to log in to the iTunes Store).
6. Provide a valid payment method and billing address. You will not be charged until you make a purchase.
7. Once you’ve provided all the required billing information, click Continue.
8. You will need to verify your email address. Check your email for a verification email from Apple.
9. In the verification email you receive from Apple, click the Verify Now link.
10. You’ll be taken to the Apple ID page to verify your email address.
11.Enter your email address and the password you used to create your Apple ID. Then, click Verify Address.