If this video does not work, try this:
1. Bring up Settings.
2. Click More… (under Wireless and network).
3. Then select USB utilities ~ Set USB cable connection mode.
4. Select Connect storage to PC then.
5. Connect USB cable from phone to PC.
6. Select Turn on USB storage.
This is a quick tutorial on how to put music onto your android device. It works by setting the phone as a mass storage device. Your computer sees it as a flash drive much like a usb flash drive.
For this particular function, you should not need to install drivers. The phone should tell the computer that it is just a mass storage device.